Screenshot by Gamepur

In Genshin Impact, all the playable characters have a birthday that provides special rewards for travelers over the yr. Thoma celebrates his birthday on January ix. The altogether mail contains a written alphabetic character by Thoma and some other special rewards — all food items, this time. Yous'll get a Delicious Butter Crab, the Succulent Mixed Yakisoba, and a soup dish chosen "Warmth."

The Delicious Butter Crab increases all political party members' DEF past 30 and increases healing effects past 10% for 300 seconds. The Succulent Mixed Yakisoba revives a character and restores 550 HP. And "Warmth" restores 14% of max HP to the selected character and regenerates 350 HP every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.

Thoma's Birthday Letter

In recent years, I normally spend my birthday with Lord Ayato and Lady Ayaka.

Only this morning, my lord asked me if I had other plans today… Honestly, I wanted to meet upward with y'all.

Lately, I've been worried that y'all oasis't been taking good care of yourself on your journey. Every bit I walk around Ritou, Mondstadt occasionally comes to heed. At that place are many reasons, but ultimately… It's because I want to run across you.

Tell me where I tin can find yous!

Oh, that's right, leave dinner plans to me. Don't worry about it.

I'g on superlative of my game today and I'm sure yous'll be well satisfied. If there'due south anything else you lot need, simply let me know. Don't be a stranger! I'll be certain to bring everything along!